I gotta say, this looks great!
Jon and I love to cook at home. Lately we have been going through a chicken phase. This is a great recipe if you love olives. I love love love olives. Give this one a try if you do too! Let me know how it turns out!
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 pound of pancetta, cubed
- olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine
- 1/2 cup of pitted kalamata olives
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed and chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Dry the chicken with paper towels and put into a bowl. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a medium heat saute pan. Add the cubed pancetta and cook for 5 minutes…
View original post 100 more words